- I upgraded the software that I use to run the site - please let me know if anything's amiss.
- Cut loose from Sermo, looking for a new job.
- The empty space in the garage didn't last long: it's been filled by an old BMW: FallDayNewBike
. It's a very
different bike than the Duc and it proves that you don't have to make a lot of noise to have a lot of fun!
- Just sold the Interceptor. It was a sad sight seeing it drive away in the back of a pickup but the guy who bought it plans to give it some love over the winter for his daughter to ride next spring. Cool Dad!
- I've decided to sell my first motorcycle: InterceptorForSale
- found out that one of the patents for stuff I worked on at Reva was awarded: http://www.google.com/patents?vid=USPAT7567179
- Last track day, with http://bostonmoto.com/
. A good day, about 100 miles on the track, but a lot of crashes (not me!), especially in the morning. Cold track + cold tires = chaos.
- First track day of the summer, with the Fishtail Riding School
. Had a great time and improved on turns 3, 11, and 11a, but now I'll be sore for the next two days...
- I had fun assembling a few blinky GameOfLife
kits from the cool folks at http://adafruit.com/
, and the bezel I made was featured on their blog today: http://www.adafruit.com/blog/2009/04/06/acrylic-bezel-for-game-of-life-kit/
Copyright © 2008-2017 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding The Caboteria? Send feedback