Going Further: Where to Find Support and Documentation
Once you have GNU/Linux installed, how do you learn more?
- online help: "man", "apropos" commands, CDROM manual
- Books, Periodicals
- other people
- for the adventurous: in the source code!
On the Internet:
- online courses: http://www.linux.org/lessons
- websites like these:
- commercial companies
- mailing lists, discussion boards
- USENET netnews: comp.os.linux.* newsgroups
- your favorite search engine
- IRC chatrooms
- 02 Apr 2003
Copyright © 2008-2017 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding The Caboteria? Send feedback