(back to TobyCabot)
Back again for another year!
- A donation to the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
- Ducati Monster S4 -or- Triumph Speed Triple. Since I haven't received either one yet maybe I'm asking too much. To make it easier on you, this year I'll settle for the new Suzuki SV1000.
- books! Maybe Neal Stephenson or Al Franken's most recent.
- Inexpensive ubiquitous wireless internet access (still looks like it will be a few more years before I get this).
our clock radio is about to bite the dust (and it's making an annoying buzz in the mean time) so we need a new one, or maybe this one or maybe something from K-mart.
- Bike Messenger bag, looks safer for motorcycle commuting than my current briefcase which has many little metal single points of failure.
I like to wear a wide-brim hat when I'm in the sun, and this summer I lost mine overboard. So I'd like a new one, prefereably the one with green under the brim.
- Anything that triggers my GreedAndLust.
And of course, and especially
this year, Peace on Earth and Goodwill towards men
In case you were wondering, you can see TobyXmasList2002.
- 10 Nov 2003
Copyright © 2008-2017 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding The Caboteria? Send feedback